We provide the full range of legal services for both individuals and commercial clients alike. We have local knowledge to provide you with legal solutions which are consistent with international standards.
We cover the following areas of practice:
- A gift of life, a new beginning (Adoption and Legal Guardianship)
- Bread and butter, the staff of life (Civil and Commercial litigation)
- Bricks and mortar, cash and SOPA (Building construction law and SOPA adjudication)
- Dollars and sense (Personal Injury Claims)
- Dreams and visions (Conveyancing Law)
- Footprints in the sand, a new sunrise in the end (Family Law)
- Life and death matters (Probate & Letters of Administration, Wills, Trusts, Appointment of Deputies)
- Nuts and bolts that make or break a deal (Contract Law)
- Perception or reality – Innocent until proven guilty? (Criminal Law)
For more information on whether you need a lawyer to represent you, please read this article: Should I employ a Lawyer?
If you would like us to help you with any of the above matters or any other matters, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you.
Call us at 64352933 or fill in the form below